Friday, September 26, 2014

Formal Proposal Reflection

For my Shark Tank Formal proposal I used a familiar teqnique that was taught to me in high school which was just a introduction, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion. To transform formal proposal into a informal presentation I basically took the three main points I made in the proposal and just spoke about those in depth. Then I used the three visual aids we were allowed and described the significance of those pictures. I felt that my strengths in the written proposal were that I clearly stated each of the ideas that supported my thesis. I also feel that I clearly stated my thesis statement. In the presentation of the proposal I felt that one of my strengths were that I clearly described each of the visual aids which made my audience truly understand why my organization deserved to have a documentary made about them. I also felt that I made eye contact with the audience. I felt that some of my weaknesses in my written formal proposal were that my conclusion was lacking content, which is something I need to work on for upcoming writing projects. Some of the weaknesses in my Presentation was that I did not really state why this organization should become a documentary. I also had a few “um” moments where I think I recovered well. I think I just need a little bit more preparation for any upcoming assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment